Student Health Center
Morningside offers a Student Health Center in the bottom of Olsen Student Center where students can go to receive medical help. With a nurse practitioner and campus doctor available, our health center allows students to take care of their physical health from the comfort of campus.
Health Center Hours:
Though open to students who meet criteria, hours can be subject to change.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 7:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday and Friday: 7:45 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Student Health Center Services and Resources:
- Services to students who are registered for 9 or more hours and have paid the health fee
- No extra charges to see the doctor or nurse practitioner while on campus
- Allergy Shots (during the doctor’s hours)
- Flu shots in the fall
- Services for men’s and women’s health issues
- Electronic massage chair
- CPR Classes
- First Aid supplies and services
- Health information, brochures, and resources
Read Judi's story to learn more about our Campus Nurse and the services provided by the Student Health Center!