Your Credits at Morningside.

Make Your Credits Count.

Credits earned at regionally accredited colleges or universities may be transferred to Morningside.

However, only courses where you earned a C- (1.7 on a 4.0 scale) or better will be accepted as part of the general studies, major, minor, or cluster requirements. Please note that some state and national accreditation agencies require some programs to have higher minimum standards, such as nursing.

Courses that you completed and earned less than a C- may be used for elective credits only.

Community College Transfer Guide